The study included –
- The study conducted for the location of the Corrosion Inhibitor and monitoring System for corrosion and probes for the facility.
- The study included addressing Corrosion mechanisms considered, Loops prone to corrosion mechanisms, Review of consequence of corrosion and loss of containment.
- Provide the Criticality based on risk matrix provided by API 580 RBI.
- Provide Corrosion Protection methods in order to minimize corrosion to ALARP level, like corrosion inhibitor injection, optimization of injection and monitoring etc.,
- Provide Recommendations, if any, for better corrosion management.
The facility included Crude Oil Processing systems like Production Manifolds, Gas /Oil /Water Separators, Desalting, Crude Stabilizing, Crude Metering & Export; Gas Processing systems like Compression, Gas Sweetening and Dehydration, Refrigeration, Flare/ Acid Gas incineration systems, Vapor Recovery Unit and Effluent Treatment system which includes Effluent Water treatment and disposal along with all the required utilities and auxiliary systems, Sulphur Recovery Units and Molten Sulphur Transportation Unit with associated systems.